BY DAVID CANNON

BY DAVID CANNON

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mark 6:31-52

Hi Prayer Warriors,

I have have been meditating and observing Mark 6:31-52 daily for about one week. I don't know how to describe the state of my heart after reading His Word, but in short, I'm rebuked by Mark 6:51-52 verse because I'm like the disciples have hardened (insensitive or unyielding) my heart towards God in many areas of my life. I'm spiritually blind in many areas of my life because of my hardened heart. I'm always trying to perceive with natural senses instead of perceiving spiritually the supernatural work and power of God that He has done and continues to do.

The good news is that He is continuing to work in my life and comforming me to the image of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Will you imitate me when it comes to daily walking and communing with our Lord? Will you meditate and observe on Mark 6:31-52 daily for the next week (or months), and allow Him to speak to you?

You are in Good Hands,
David